We greatly acknowledge the World Institute for Scientific Exploration (WISE) and the IQ Nexus Journal (IQNexus.org) for permissions to republish.
We also acknowledge the Exceptional Creative Achievement Organization (ECAO.us) who hold the copyright on these articles:
- LFAF: Neppe VM, Close ER: Interpreting science through feasibility and replicability: Extending the scientific method by applying "Lower Dimensional Feasibility, Absent Falsification" (LFAF). World Institute for Scientific Exploration (WISE) Journal 4: 3; 3-37, 2015. (*.pdf) https://www.pni.org/philosophy/LFAF/
- 11 NCR: A new approach to the philosophy of science: LFAF and 11 NCR. Part 5. PDF Neppe VM, Close ER: A new approach to the philosophy of science: LFAF and 11 NCR. Part 5. In: Does the Triadic Dimensional Vortical Paradigm (TDVP) alter the landscape from 4D science to 9D science? . IQ Nexus Journal 10: 3, Part 5.15; 31-37, 2018. https://www.pni.org/philosophy/11NCR/
- For the references please see:
- UNIFIED MONISM: Neppe VM, Close ER: The fifteenth conundrum: Applying the philosophical model of Unified Monism: Returning to general principles. IQNexus Journal 7: 2; 74-78, 2015. (*.pdf) https://www.pni.org/philosophy/UnifiedMonism/
- THE REVOLUTIONS OF SCIENCE: What is Science? A perspective on the revolutions of change. Neppe VM and Close ER; V3. IQNexus Journal; 8: 1, 7-19, 2016. (*.pdf) https://www.pni.org/philosophy/revolutions/
Vortex N-dimensionalism (previously Vortex Pluralism) paradigm: Professor Vernon Neppe's paradigm related to mind-body philosophy: Essentially existence is regarded as a single paradigmatic N-dimensional model linked with a fundamental vortical (rotational movement) shapes. This paradigm can be applied to all known areas of scientific and philosophical endeavor. A challenging philosophical paradigm (more than a theory) that has enormous potential implications, if true: Dr Neppe has spent two decades developing the idea and the links is a very early basic model.
Exceptional intelligence, genius and prodigies: Dr Vernon Neppe outlines his new and ostensibly pioneering research on the current difficulties of measuring exceptional intelligence, on proposed new factors of intelligence including a c-factor (creativity factor), of a model of the requirements for genius, and on his study of child prodigies and a new way to measure exceptional intelligence in that group.
Secure usable email - Zmail: Possibly the most important single advance since the advent of the secured server, equal to Internet Telephony. Imagine emails that are safe, trusted, without spam and have secured confirmation of receipt. It's an instantaneous way of sending and confirming receipt of mail with attachments. Truly amazing! And you can apply this even to other models as well like voting.
HIPAA compliance: The most important series of patient privacy rules in medicine
Anomalous Experience: A remarkable and lengthly voyage into dimensional biophyschophysics: Ostensibly anomalous phenomena.
Ethics: Fundamental to philosophy.
Mind Body Philosophy: A controversial area indeed.
Van Colle's "Reasonable Assumptions Model"
: Another's perspective