A short perspective
on this website.
information constitutes understanding
and acceptance of the provisions of the
The material in this site should be read
and used after noting the limitations
in this disclaimer.
* The PNI cannot do any specific consultations
over the world wide web and any e-mails
or other communications in that regard
cannot be answered.
* You should consult your physician for
* We strive to portray scientific information,
but ultimately are expressing opinion.
Opinions can be disputed so that consulting
other sources are always valua ble --
but do ensure that those sources are appropriate
and not just hearsay.
* Like most websites, we provide links
but we cannot guarantee the content of
these links. These can change at any time,
so particular care should be taken in
* Finally, we hope you this site is useful
to you. It is broad spectrum reflecting,
as it does, the brain and its integral
links with behavior, brain medications,
research and medicolegal elements, as
well as some philosophy.
pni.org contains so much we thought we
would highlight a few particularly special
areas or pages that have become popular
(always bearing in mind the limitations,
we've outlined above):
latest classification and management of
* Key research on deja
vu (déjà vu) summarized.
* Dr Neppe's pioneering work on child prodigies, genius and a new technique to measure exceptional intelligence
* The interfacing areas of what people
refer to as psychic
experience, the brain and articles
about what constitutes abnormal and normal
in this context.
* The development of new PNI measuring
* The most important single advance on the internet, secure email, as reflected by the runaway leader in the area, Zmail
* Additionally, you will find a challenging
mind-body philosophical theory that has
enormous potential implications, if true
--- vortex pluralism.
* For fun, a favorite game is our "dice
game" where people can test their
guessing skills. There are always limitations
to such games but we are try to collect
data there and hence there is even a detailed
research consent form if participating
* Many people are interested in our pharmacology
section. None seems more popular than
the area covering caffeine.
* And, of course, we recommend
your visiting brainvoyage.com.